Brescia the Italian Lioness.
*Price per person
Max number of person: 6
A guided walk around Brescia to discover its history and its importance from late antiquity to the Italian Independence wars.
- 9,00: Departure from Desenzano Piazza Malvezzi.
- 10,00: Visit to the Santa Giulia Museum.
- 11,30: Visit to the Roman Capitolium and the main squares of the city.
- 12,30/14,00: Lunch tasting traditional dishes.
- 14,00: A walk to the castle.
- 16,00: Visit to Tosio Martinengo Gallery.
- 17,30: Return to Desenzano.
- 18,15: End of the tour.
(min 6 people)
💰 PRICE: 110 € per person (Tickets, transfers and lunch included).
📅 DAY: On Request on weekdays.
FREE SHUTTLE - Meeting 8,45 at Gardatourlake office (piazza Malvezzi 12, Desenzano) or pick up in the hotel.