Sabbioneta the Ideal city of Vespasiano Gonzaga.
*Price per person
Max number of person: 6
A walk in the small village of Sabbioneta where the renaissance canons were applied to urban landscape by Vespasiano Gonzaga.
- 14,00: Departure from Desenzano Piazza Malvezzi.
- 15,30: Visit to Sabbioneta monuments: Palazzo Giardino, Teatro all’Antica, Palazzo Ducale, the church of Beata Vergine Incoronata and the Synagogue.
- 18,30: Transfer to Borghetto sul Mincio.
- 19,30: Dinner in Borghetto tasting local Tortelli.
- 21,00: Return to Desenzano.
- 21,30: End of the tour.
(min 6 people)
💰 PRICE: 100 € per person (Tickets, transfers and lunch included).
📅 DAY: On Request on weekdays.
FREE SHUTTLE - Meeting 13,45 at Gardatourlake office (piazza Malvezzi 12, Desenzano) or pick up in the hotel.