Mantova, the cradle of the Renaissance in Lombardy.
*Price per person
Max number of person: 6
A guided walk around Mantova to visit the pictorial and architectural masterpieces of Mantegna, Leon Battista Alberti and Giulio Romano.
- 9,00: Departure from Desenzano Piazza Malvezzi.
- 10,00: Visit Palazzo Te.
- 11,30/12,30: Walk from Palazzo Te to Piazza Delle Erbe.
- 12,30/14,00: Lunch tasting traditional dishes.
- 14,00: visit to the Palazzo Ducale and the “Camera Picta“ the masterpiece of Andrea Mantegna.
- 16,30: Visit the Sant’Andrea Basilica and walk back to Palazzo Te.
- 18,00: Return to Desenzano.
- 19,00: End of the tour.
(min 6 people)
💰 PRICE: 115 € per person (Tickets, transfers and lunch included).
📅 DAY: On Request on weekdays.
FREE SHUTTLE - Meeting 8,45 at Gardatourlake office (piazza Malvezzi 12, Desenzano) or pick up in the hotel.